Rest & Restfulness Assured
The Montigo Spa’s timeless Sumatran huts have had their rich authenticity preserved for over a century. Acquired exclusively for the resort, this rustic cluster adjoins its own stretch of beach. There’re also a steam bath and plunge pools – the latter perfect to lounge, wade or simply cool off in. A revived body also needs some stimulation for the mind, and you’re sure to find it in the spa’s library and reading area.
SPA FACILITIES RULES & REGULATIONS
- Steam Room, Sauna and Jacuzzi are opened daily from 10:00 am till 11:00 pm
- The facilities in wet area are restricted for use from guests over the age of 17 years old.
- Please shower before entering Sauna, Steam and Jacuzzi
- For safety reasons, please limit the use of Sauna up to 15 minutes
- Should you wish to wear any under garment, please use swimwear or disposable underwear
- Please check your physical condition before using any spa facilities
- If you are feeling unwell, are pregnant, have high blood pressure, allergies or any medical condition, please inform our spa therapists / spa reception
- For guests with high risks, (pregnant, individual under medical prescription, use or alcohol, high blood pressure, diabetes or heart disease), should not use the Steam Room, Sauna and Jacuzzi unless authorised by a medical physician.
- Please look after your personal belongings at all time. The Resort will not take responsibilities for any loss of valuables within the spa.
- Last Appointment 9.30 pm