Updated: 23March 2020
In light of the COVID-19 situation, we would like to ensure our resorts provide a safe and worry-free environment for you and your beloved ones. What are the health and safety measures implemented?
- Changes in operating hours for selected F&B, recreation and spa outlets. This is to accommodate more frequent cleaning processes throughout the resort. All food for breakfast, lunch and dinner will be served to your in-room/villa dining service. For more information and latest updates on operating hours, please contact our Reservations Team or Front Office Team. – Applicable to Montigo Resorts, Nongsa only.
- Stringent hygiene protocols have been reviewed and carefully complied according to the guidelines of WHO and MOH along with increased frequency of all our cleaning processes, including mandatory sterilizing and disinfecting of key cards, buggy vehicles, menus holders, materials at the kids club, and most importantly, the nooks and crannies of all rooms, restaurants, kids club and common areas.
- Surgical masks are available upon request at the front desk and hand sanitisers are readily available at key public domains such as lobbies and all F&B outlets.
- All guests and Montigo Marvels will undergo thermal screening before entering the resort premises. Additionally, all Montigo Marvels have been given clear instructions on how to respond swiftly and appropriately to all presumed cases of coronavirus infection on property, and to provide full support to our guests and employees, addressing their concerns.
What are your cancellation policies?
- We are committed to increased flexibility with booking terms and conditions and have adjusted our policies accordingly. If you have an existing booking with us, you may reschedule your stay within the next six months. In the event the situation continues or worsens after the initial 6-month postponement, rest assured that the respective resorts would allow the necessary extensions.
- Our measures are in line with the recommendations provided by WHO, MOH and public health agencies, we will continue to monitor the situation closely and adjust accordingly.
Finally, we would like to personally thank you for the trust and loyalty you have shown us over the years. The coronavirus (COVID-19) situation is evolving rapidly and we completely recognized that the changes in travel advisories by the WHO and MOH are unsettling for all our guests, as it is for us. Whether you are travelling now or in the future, we want you to know that we are responding with increased flexibility.
We wish you good health, and we look forward to welcoming you to Montigo Resorts, Nongsa.
For more information on our COVID-19 response measures, please contact;
Montigo Resorts, Nongsa
T: +62 778 776 8888
Whatsapp: +62 822-8315-3433 (24-hour)
Montigo Resorts, Seminyak
T: +62 361 301 9888 (24-hour)