As a preventive measure to fight against COVID-19, Montigo Resorts will be undergoing major cleaning and renovation works for both resorts in Batam and Bali for the next two months. As we are nearer to the gradual opening of borders in both Batam and Bali, we hope to welcome all valued guests into an environment that is safe and comfortable for all generations.
These are unprecedented times for all of us. With the safety of all our guests and employees as the top priority, we will do all we can to help prevent the spread of COVID-19.
From all of us at Montigo Resorts, we thank you for your continued support. We’ll miss you and look forward to serving you again.
Preventive Measures Taken at Montigo Resorts, Nongsa and Seminyak
- Changes in operating hours for selected F&B, recreation and spa outlets. This is to accommodate more frequent cleaning processes throughout the resort. All food for breakfast, lunch and dinner will be served to your in-room/villa dining service. For more information and latest updates on operating hours, please contact our Reservations Team or Front Office Team. – Applicable to Montigo Resorts, Nongsa only.
- Stringent hygiene protocols have been reviewed and carefully complied according to the guidelines of WHO and MOH along with increased frequency of all our cleaning processes, including mandatory sterilizing and disinfecting of key cards, buggy vehicles, menus holders, materials at the kids club, and most importantly, the nooks and crannies of all rooms, restaurants, kids club and common areas.
- Surgical masks are available upon request at the front desk and hand sanitisers are readily available at key public domains such as lobbies and all F&B outlets.
- All guests and Montigo Marvels will undergo thermal screening before entering the resort premises. Additionally, all Montigo Marvels have been given clear instructions on how to respond swiftly and appropriately to all presumed cases of coronavirus infection on property, and to provide full support to our guests and employees, addressing their concerns.
- We are committed to increased flexibility with booking terms and conditions and have adjusted our policies accordingly. If you have an existing booking with us, you may reschedule your stay within the next six months. In the event the situation continues or worsens after the initial 6-month postponement, rest assured that the respective resorts would allow the necessary extensions.
- Our measures are in line with the recommendations provided by WHO, MOH and public health agencies, we will continue to monitor the situation closely and adjust accordingly.