No testing or quarantine for fully vaccinated travellers minimum 2 doses at least 14 days before departure, exception for traveller under 18 years old
– COVID-19 travel insurance with minimum coverage SGD 20,000
Travel arriving with Covid-19 symptoms subject on arrival RT-PCR test
Health and Safety Measures
At Montigo Resorts, we prioritise the safety and comfort of our valued guests. We are grateful for your continued support and confidence in Montigo Resorts during this challenging period. As we are beginning to see signs of a new normalcy with the world reacting and responding responsibly to the measures, we hope to do the same here at our resort to affirm that your well-being is our central concern.
All guests of Montigo Resorts will be greeted and escorted by our dedicated Montigo Marvels to your designated Montigo exclusive seating zone on BatamFast ferry. All guests will be required to fill up a mandatory online health declaration form on board.
Upon arrival at Nongsapura Ferry Terminal, temperature screening will be conducted before boarding our transfer vehicles.All guests will be required to provide government-mandated information for contact tracing purposes.
Guests will be ushered to their respective land transfer vehicles based on their villa category to reduce the number of passengers in each vehicle. Safe distancing signs will be installed in the transfer vehicles
To avoid clusters in the lobby area, all guests will be dropped off directly at your villa doorstep. Pre-arrival check-in will be required 5 days before arrival. Simply email your passport details and guest registration form to email@example.com
Social distancing signs and stickers will be placed throughout the resort. Kindly maintain at least 1m distance away from others. Visitors of registered guests will not be permitted in any of the studios, villas and residences.
To reduce contact with other guests, we will arrange an exclusive in-villa dining experience for your breakfast. Simply scan the QR codes available in the villa for online menus and send in your orders via Whatsapp. Lunch and dinner will be available at selected outlets with designated timeslots. Cutleries and napkins will be individually packed for hygiene purposes.
All guests are encouraged to use contactless payment during your stay at the resort. Glass shields will be installed at all cashier points to minimise face-to-face contact.
Common surfaces and areas such as tables, chairs, lift buttons, handrails, buggy vehicles, key cards, kids club, recreational outlets and public restrooms will be sanitised and disinfected thoroughly and more frequently.
Enhanced Safety Measures
All Montigo Marvels will be required to wear masks and face shields when interacting with guests. Gloves will also be worn during meal service. Temperature screening will be conducted for all employees of Montigo Resorts before entering the resort.
Preventive Measures Taken at Montigo Resorts, Nongsa and Seminyak
- Changes in operating hours for selected F&B, recreation and spa outlets. This is to accommodate more frequent cleaning processes throughout the resort. All food for breakfast, lunch and dinner will be served to your in-room/villa dining service. For more information and latest updates on operating hours, please contact our Reservations Team or Front Office Team. – Applicable to Montigo Resorts, Nongsa only.
- Stringent hygiene protocols have been reviewed and carefully complied according to the guidelines of WHO and MOH along with increased frequency of all our cleaning processes, including mandatory sterilizing and disinfecting of key cards, buggy vehicles, menus holders, materials at the kids club, and most importantly, the nooks and crannies of all rooms, restaurants, kids club and common areas.
- Surgical masks are available upon request at the front desk and hand sanitisers are readily available at key public domains such as lobbies and all F&B outlets.
- All guests and Montigo Marvels will undergo thermal screening before entering the resort premises. Additionally, all Montigo Marvels have been given clear instructions on how to respond swiftly and appropriately to all presumed cases of coronavirus infection on property, and to provide full support to our guests and employees, addressing their concerns.
- We are committed to increased flexibility with booking terms and conditions and have adjusted our policies accordingly. If you have an existing booking with us, you may reschedule your stay within the next six months. In the event the situation continues or worsens after the initial 6-month postponement, rest assured that the respective resorts would allow the necessary extensions.
- Our measures are in line with the recommendations provided by WHO, MOH and public health agencies, we will continue to monitor the situation closely and adjust accordingly.